Walkabout Virtual Holiday Auction
Ahead of the Walkabout Virtual Holiday Auction
- The Walkabout Virtual Holiday Auction organiser is Walkabout Foundation (UK Registered Charity 1140850; US Registered 501(c) (3): 37-1582823) whose headquarters are registered at Worlds End Studios, 132-134 Lots Road, London SW10 0RJ, United Kingdom.
- The Walkabout Virtual Holiday Auction will run from 12:00 pm GMT on Tuesday 1st December and will end at 9:00 pm GMT on Sunday 6th December 2020.
- 100% of all profits made during the campaign will be used by Walkabout Foundation to provide wheelchairs and rehabilitation to people in need in the developing world, and fund spinal cord injury research.
- By taking part in the Walkabout Virtual Holiday Auction through making a purchase of an item in the auction you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Our normal hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday-Friday. You may not hear back from us outside these operating hours.
The Auction Items
- We have made every effort to display the colours, size and quality of the products as accurately as possible. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor/phone’s display of colours will be exact. As such, all items are sold as seen on screen and no negotiation will be entered into.
- The highest bidder for each item will be billed after the item’s auction slot closes on Givergy. Givergy is a silent auction fundraising platform that Walkabout Foundation is using to facilitate the sale of items and manage payments for the Walkabout Virtual Holiday Auction.
- We operate a no returns and no refunds policy.
Getting Your Items to You
- Postage and packaging costs will vary depending of the lot, and geographical location of the winner.
- Walkabout Foundation will ship safely with reliable shipping partners and in line with UK government recommendations related to the current COVID-19 crisis. These are subject to change as governments update their country guidelines and may vary across territories.
- All sellers involved in the Walkabout Virtual Holiday Auction have been advised to follow and adhere to current World Health Organisation and NHS guidelines on hygiene by handwashing for 20 seconds before and after handling all goods sold and to ensure all items have been washed/cleaned ahead of the sale.
- Sellers have been asked not to handle any goods if they have had a positive test for COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please allow up to 35 days for the delivery of your item from the date of purchase.
- We will advise on the estimated delivery date and provide details once your item is dispatched, but this is subject to change. Please be aware that delays may occur to shipping times due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to track their delivery and notify Walkabout Foundation if their parcel has not arrived within 35 days.